Sunday, September 8, 2013

Food plans for the week of 9/9/13

Once again, here are my lunch plans for the coming week.  I did not eat very many frozen meals last week due to attending many welcome events for different clubs offering free pizza and/or other food.  Thus, I still would like to have some more containers and freezer space before I make anything too serious.  Last week I did make some squash (with basil and garlic, yum!), so I will eat the remaining portions of it sometime this week.  Once again, breakfasts will be fairly simple.



Every day: Options of dried apricots, cranberries, veggie chips, applesauce, peaches, etc.


M:
lunch: salad using leftover tomato, cucumber, and greens from last week

Tu:
lunch: lunch meat and cheese in leftover pita pocket

W:
lunch: peanut butter and jelly or honey on English muffin or sandwich thins

Th:
lunch: lunch meat and cheese on English muffin or sandwich thins

F:
lunch: peanut butter and jelly or honey on English muffin or sandwich thins


Grocery list:
-lunch meat - 4-6 slices
-sliced cheese - 4 slices
-English muffins or sandwich thins

No comments:

Post a Comment