Monday, June 10, 2013

Getting an internship

Starting in January (or maybe earlier), I had been looking for internships.  I didn't make too much progress during the semester, though, as schoolwork always took priority.  But since early May, I've been putting a lot more time into the search.  And now I have an internship!  I am very, very grateful for this opportunity.

So what does this mean for the blog?  Well, I started this both for the enjoyment of it and to do something productive with my summer.  I had been posting every other day, which worked well when my schedule did not contain many other commitments.  But when working a normal working week, I doubt that I will be able to keep that up.  So now I plan to post at least once a week, and anything beyond that will just be a bonus. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment