Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Restaurant to dorm?

Today I went out to lunch with a good friend, and we went to a crêpe place.  Yum!  It was so good.  We both ended up creating our own crêpes, though their listed options looked really good, too.  I ordered mine with chicken, feta cheese, avocado, spinach, tomato, and olive oil and balsamic vinegar.  It was really good!  And it felt kind of healthy.  So as we were finishing our food, I thought that this would be really nice to have in college.

Now that I'm home from work, I'm thinking about how this would work out.  I obviously can't make crêpes in my dorm.  (Okay, I guess I've made crêpes at home before.  But still, it would require too much time.)  I could try to make a sandwich with these ingredients.  And I could substitute sliced chicken or turkey for the cubes of chicken that I had today.  Or, I could make a kind of salad in proportions similar to those in the crêpe today.  Oh, and I could add cucumber and/or onion.   Mmm.  That sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment