Monday, May 20, 2013

Keep up with "Before College Life" People

Yesterday I visited my high school and spoke to lots of my former teachers.  I went to a great high school where all of the teachers truly care about the success of their students.  And after having seen you in the halls for four years, they get to know you pretty well.

I always enjoy visiting the school.  My former teachers enjoy hearing updates about how I'm doing, what I'm majoring in, and how classes are going.  They, in turn, tell me how they are doing and what is new at the school.  It is always very encouraging for me to visit these people.

So don't forget about the people who helped you accomplish what you have achieved.  They are still rooting for you and are wonderful to talk to.

Thank you, everyone, for a great day yesterday and a wonderful high school experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment