Sunday, May 12, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome!

I just finished my sophomore year in college, and in the past two years I have learned a lot about college and life in general.  In trying to make more of my meals on my own this past semester, I realized that there were not that many resources online for students who wished to make simple meals in their dorm rooms.  I decided that I could try to fill this void with some of the things that have worked.  

Therefore, I created this blog: to discuss some of the things that are great to know "For Life in College."  In addition to discussing food and posting recipes, I expect that I will post other things that I've learned because of being in college.  

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy my content, whether you are in college or not.  And don't forget to leave your comments and questions!

Thanks!
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment